Thursday, December 24, 2015

New and Old Favorite Ornaments

Spoiler Alert: I'm not carrying this blog into the new year. After 8 years, I'm bringing it to a close. This is post #992, so let's try really hard to make it to 1000 and go out with a bang! Yay! Okay, let's go...

Remember back in the day when I had a really big Marvin the Martian collection? And then we moved to this house and I gave it all away. I only kept one ornament and a few coffee mugs.

My oldest Hallmark Marvin ornament from 2005.

My favorite is this one from 2013.

And this one is from 2015. We don't have a Hallmark anymore in town so I had to order it online.

Recently we've started collecting the annual snowflake ornament from Swarovski. These are easy to pick up at Costco every year.

The award for the most "hugiant" (huge + giant) ornament, as Kyle would say, is the new AT&T holiday ornament. This whopper is SO much bigger than anything else we have on the tree. AT&T just wants those other ornaments to know who's boss!