Saturday, December 26, 2015

What We Got For Christmas

Here's a look at some of the things we got for Christmas:

Tyler:

It's no surprise that some of Tyler's favorite gifts were Minecraft things. He loved the Blockopedia, and cookie cutters and already wore his new shirt on Christmas day.

He also got a few Lego kits and spent the majority of today building this one, which is a super cool bike shop and cafe.

Kyle:

One of Kyle's favorite toys this year is the Q-BA-MAZE, which is like a gravity maze marble run. He's also excited about the Simon game and Life Junior.

Also for Kyle a new Pokemon hat, a sweater and some new books. Even Carmelita will be happy about new books for storytime.

Rick:

A heat gun, a weight belt for the gym, Lord of the Rings DVD's and a Clinique for Men skin care set.

New clothes: gym shorts, polo shirt, a button down and some throwback to childhood t-shirts.

Me:

Mostly beauty gifts for me this year and I'm not complaining. I got this Clinique set that includes both skin care and makeup items. I haven't tried any of it before so I can't wait to start using it.

Also some Lorac eyeshadows, a Butter London nail polish set and Tarte blushes.
 
And a 6 month subscription to BoxyCharm. I already got 2 of the boxes (November and December) and everything looks great!