Today Kyle Bear turns 18 months old.
He's getting so big! Ahhh! How did that even happen?
I was trying to get pictures of us together so I put the camera on the tripod and set up the timer and what do you know.....he actually smiled! No coaxing or anything. He's a pretty happy boy most of the time, but you'd never know it by looking at pictures. So I was pleased that I was able to capture that grin that he shows us all the time.
And of course being the inquisitive one that he is...if there's a button to push, he's going to push it. So while I was off checking the camera, he grabbed the remote, pushed the button and took this picture of himself. A little shocked at first, but....
then realized how fun it was to make the camera beep and flash, so he took a few more of himself.
Silly goose!



