Tyler headed back to school on Monday, so things are pretty much back to normal around here. We also recycled the Christmas tree over the weekend and finally put away the ornaments and the rest of the decorations.
It snowed a little bit over the weekend, but as you can see, it's all pretty much melted away. In fact...it's nearly 50 degrees today, which is super warm for Yakima in January.
I don't mind the nice weather one bit...it makes afternoon outings with Kyle Bear more enjoyable. Especially since I've been making daily runs to Starbucks. I like not having to worry about snow or other miserable weather.
For Christmas Rick got me the Starbucks 31 days mug, so for each day in January you can go into any Starbucks and they'll fill up the mug with regular brewed coffee for free. Not a bad deal. Rick thinks the regular brewed coffee is gross. He's more of a Caramel Macchiato kind of guy. I don't mind it though...I prefer the less sweet coffee drinks anyway.


